1. All museums remain closed on Christmas Day,
New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday (Greek Orthodox).
2. During the rest of the Public Holidays the
Cyprus Archaeological Museum in Lefkosia remains open from 10:00–13:00
hrs. The district Archaeological Museums in Lemesos, Larnaka and Pafos
remain closed on Sundays.
3. Opening and closing times of Museums as
well as entrance fees are subject to alterations without notice.
4. Daily free admittance for Cypriots to all
5. The Department of Antiquities can issue for
a specific person special entry cards
for a period of one day for Cú2,50 and
for a period of seven days for Cú5,00.